ATTENTION RV CAMPERS
To accommodate space for RV's the following policy will be in place with no exceptions.
RVs will be placed in the RV section only
Motorhomes will receive enough width to accommodate for slide-outs with an additional 10' of flex space on the side equal to the entire length of the motor home.
Travel trailers with be allowed to have one vehicle (tow vehicle). They will also have enough width to accommodate for slide-outs and an additional 10' of flex space on the side equal to the entire length of the tow vehicle and camper. Tow vehicles must stay connected to the trailer.
If you have others in your party joining you and driving separately, they can not park next to your camper. We will direct them to the car tent camping in the same general area. You may use your flex space for tents. We will have room for separate parking for those who want to tent camp in the RVs flex space.
- Please indicate on the reservation form that you have an RV.
- You will need to let us know the length
- RV area has no utilities, no electrical, no sewer
- We allow generators
- There is a $50.00 extra fee for RV's. This is a one time fee.
- If it is extremely wet please call ahead to check conditions. RV parking is in a grass field and if it is very wet getting stuck is a possibility. If it is dry a little rain is not a problem.
- We reserve the right to refuse RV camping (do to weather) even if a reservation has been made.